Here are some tips to put cleanliness first during these challenging yet restorative times:
- Clean surfaces using soap and water. Practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces.
- Use EPA-registered disinfectants for hard and soft surfaces.
- Use a wipeable cover for electronics.
- Wear disposable gloves when handling dirty laundry from a person who is sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
If soap and water are not readily available and hands are not visibly dirty, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. However, if hands are visibly dirty, always wash hands with anti-bacterial soap and water.
My passion project, Refinne, focuses on plant-based skincare and is partnering with a laboratory to support the COVID-19 response. Our hand sanitizer meets the CDC COVID-compliant recommendation to contain at least 60% alcohol. A portion of all orders will be contributed to COVID response in marginalized communities.
Live Well is a women’s empowerment lifestyle brand focusing on mental health, money, and motherhood. Established in 2010 by Dr. Jenn Edwards, Live Well specifically helps women avoid burnout, holistically invest, and parent with resilience. Jennifer is a wife, mother of two children, scientist, author, speaker, professor, and fourth generation entrepreneur.