Here are some tips to put cleanliness first during these challenging yet restorative times:
- Clean surfaces using soap and water. Practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces.
- Use EPA-registered disinfectants for hard and soft surfaces.
- Use a wipeable cover for electronics.
- Wear disposable gloves when handling dirty laundry from a person who is sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
If soap and water are not readily available and hands are not visibly dirty, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. However, if hands are visibly dirty, always wash hands with anti-bacterial soap and water.
My passion project, Refinne, focuses on plant-based skincare and is partnering with a laboratory to support the COVID-19 response. Our hand sanitizer meets the CDC COVID-compliant recommendation to contain at least 60% alcohol. A portion of all orders will be contributed to COVID response in marginalized communities.