A Virtual Learning Experience
Who is it for?
Beginner/Intermediate grant writers in health/healthcare, or health professionals with grant writing responsibilities. Professions from other fields working in the equity space are welcome.
What you’ll gain?
Gain specialized strategies from women’s health coach, author, and recipient of national and federal grants, Jennifer Edwards, PhD.
What you’ll learn:
- Presenting equity as a profitable investment area
- Meaningful health equity objectives
- Descriptive health equity activities
- Impactful equity outcomes
- Practical equity outputs
- Sample equity measures
- Creative logic models and graphics to operationalize equity
- Strategies for writing competitive grants
Increase your competitive edge now. Obtain the 60 minute webinar (previously recorded from a live hosted session!) + slides – review at your own pace