Strategy | Systems | Operations
UPSTREAM started as a sole proprietorship of Dr. Jenn Edwards in Chantilly, Virginia in 2009. The company was then officially founded as a registered entity in Dallas, Texas in 2010. Our first efforts involved health trainings for local school districts. LIVE WELL is our public facing wellness and lifestyle empowerment brand.
To serve organizational clients, we have worked with universities, health departments, and companies to accomplish their strategy, systems, and operational goals. To connect with organizations, we now have a vast network of expert professionals to inform efficient and effective project completion.
Through an equity lens, UPSTREAM supports health and science organizations, family and women-centric organizations, and educational institutions by offering the following:
- Mindful performance coaching for leaders.
- Developing integrated social responsibility programs and policies.
- Creating innovative curricula, courses, trainings and programs.
- Qualitative data collection and reporting for deep performance, program, and community insights.
- Expanding your reach through creative branding and marketing strategy.
- Increasing operational value and impact through infused equity initiatives with measurable indicators of success.
As needed, UPSTREAM builds custom teams based on project needs consisting of graduate or post-graduate specialists. In today’s climate of health and racial equity, UPSTREAM proudly engages nationwide M/WBE partners with Ph.D., M.S, MBA, CPA, and other relevant experience throughout its projects as needed.